MWO effective date 23 July 1992 and completion date 21 January 1993.
MODIFICATION WORK ORDER
MODIFICATION OF STEERING ORIFICE
21 July 1992
Approved for public release; distribution is unlimited.
REPORTING ERRORS AND RECOMMENDING IMPROVEMENTS
You can help improve this manual. If you find any mistake or if you know of a way to
improve the procedure, please let us know. Mail your letter, DA Form 2028
(Recommended Changes to Publications and Blank Forms), to: Commander, U. S.
Army Troop Support Command, ATTN: AMSTR-MMTS, 4300 Goodfellow Boulevard,
St. Louis, MO 63120-1798. A reply will be furnished directly to you.
1. Purpose of Modification. The purpose of this modification is to prevent canopy flow-through in the steering orifice.
2. Priority Classification. This modification is classified as LIMITED URGENT.
a. Equipment in Use: Equipment in use will be modified as soon as possible, and no later than the scheduled
completion date. Equipment not modified after the expiration of the Modification Work Order (MWO) completion date
will be reported as Not Mission Capable (NMC), In accordance with applicable Army regulations.
b. Equipment in Wholesale Depot Supply or Maintenance Activities. The MWO will be accomplished on serviceable
material prior to issue and/or subsequent to the scheduled completion date. Issue of unmodified material Is prohibited.
The MWO will be applied to unserviceable material during scheduled Depot Maintenance.
3. End Item or System to be Modified. The following end items shall be modified in accordance with the instructions
National Stock Number
4. Modules (Components, Assemblies, Subassemblies, Boards, and Cards) to be modified. Not applicable.
5. Part to be modified. Canopy, personnel, with net and orifice, MC1-1C.
a. Time Compliance Schedule. The MWO time compliance period begins on 23 July 1992. The completion date is
21 January 1993.
b. Level of Maintenance: Unit.
*This MWO supersedes MWO 10-1670-292-30-1, dated 21 January 1992.