3. END ITEM OR SYSTEM TO BE MODIFIED. The following end items shall be modified in accordance with the in-
Type and Model
4. MODULES (Components, Assemblies, Subassemblies, Boards, and Cards) TO BE MODIFIED. Not applicable.
5. PART(s) TO BE MODIFIED. The following item, whether installed or in depot stock, shall be modified before issuing
and marked so that it can be easily determined if modification has been accomplished.
National Stock Number
Pack, Personnel Parachute,
a. Time Compliance Schedule: The MWO time compliance period begins on 16 August 1996. The completion
date is 15 December 1996.
b. Level of Maintenance: Unit Maintenance.
c. Applied By: Unit Maintenance.
d. Time Required: (Time for completion of MWO application to one end item.)
1 Parachute Rigger (MOS 43E)
e. MWO to be applied to or concurrently with this MWO: None.
7. TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS. Affected technical publications, TM 10-1670-293-23&P, TM 10-1670-292-23&P,
TM 10-1670-272-23&P and TM 10-1670-271-23&P, as a result of this MWO will be incorporated prior to or in conjunction
the printing of this MWO per Interim Operating Instructions for U.S. Army Material Change Management (replaces
8. SUPPLY KITS/PARTS AND DISPOSITION.
a. Kits)/Parts needed to apply this MWO. Not applicable.
b. Bulk and Consummables: Webbing, nylon, MIL-T-5038, Type IV, 1-inch wide, color green. (Alternate material:
Webbing, nylon, MIL-T-5038, Type 111, 1-1/4 inch wide, color green.) Thread, size E, V-T-295, Type I, II or III, CG 483.
c. Parts Disposition: Items removed during installation of the MWO kit will be disposed of in accordance with lo-