g. Repeat step (f) to Install the second static line stow bar.
h. Inspect the modification and return pack tray to service.
12. WEIGHT AND BALANCE DATA . Weight and balance are not significantly affected.
13. QUALITY ASSURANCE REQUIREMENTS
. Inspection of the completed MWO application for full compliance with
the technical requirements of the instructions and will be accomplished by qualified personnel.
14. RECORDING AND REPORTING OF THE MODIFICATION RECORDS AND REPORT FORMS.
Completion of DA Form 2407/5504 will be in accordance with DA PAM 738-750. The serial to be reported in Block 2
must be the same range stated in paragraph 3 of this MWO. The NSN for End Items to be reported in Block 6 must be
the same as the NSN shown in paragraph 3. The NSN of the item actually modified will be entered in Block 20h. This
NSN must match the NSN shown in Block 6. The Unit Identification Code to be reported in Block 1c must be the six
character code that is put on the Unit/Organization_ shown in Block 1 a. (Normally, this will be the code that is put on the
Unit/Organization Morning/Report.) If more space is needed, use DA Form 2407. After completing the form, mail the
National Maintenance Point (Copy 2) to: Commander, U.S. Army Aviation and Troop Command, ATTN: AMSAT-D-
WSA, 4300 Goodfellow Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63120-1798. Forward the Organizational Copy (Copy 4) as directed
by the local commander.
15. MATERIAL CHANGE (MC) NUMBER THIS MWO IS AUTHORIZED BY MC NUMBER 1-96-08-3500.
16. MODIFICATION IDENTIFICATION Not applicable.