4-17. ASPSU - Test (Cont)
2. Operational test procedure (Cont).
c. Testing (Cont).
LOW PRESSURE READING
(9) Return ASPSU TEST switch (6) to the OFF
position. Turn PUMP switch (3) to the off position.
(10) Place PRES. DUMP switch (12) to the up
position to depressurize chamber.
(11) Place AC POWER switch (1) to the OFF
Always insure that the ASPSU test set is
depressurized before attempting to open chamber
door as personnel injury may result.
Raise the ASPSU test set pressure
(13) Return ALT. DECR. switch (11) to the
down position. Place the PRES. DUMP switch (12) to
the down position.
Set BARO. PRES. switch on ASPSU to
(15) Close the pressure chamber door.
(16) Repeat steps cl through c9 above and
record the altitude at which the FIRE indicator lights.
Fire altitudes and recorded data will reflect a difference
in altitude relative to the initial altitude checks. This
difference should correspond directly to the difference
between 29.9 and 29.5 inches of mercury or an increase
in FIRE altitude of +400'250'for altitudes of 9,900' to
5,000' and +400' 150' for altitudes of 4,900' to 100'.
GO TO NEXT PAGE