4-17. ASPSU - Test (Cont)
2. Operational test procedures (Cont.
d. ASPSU test shutdown.
(1) Return ASPSU TEST switch (6) to the OFF
position. Turn PUMP switch (3) to the off position.
(2) Place PRES. DUMP switch (12) to the up
position to depressurize chamber.
(3) Place AC POWER switch (1) to the OFF
Always insure that the ASPSU test set is
depressurized before attempting to open chamber
door as personnel injury may result.
(4) Raise the ASPSU test set pressure chamber
(5) Return ALT. DECR. switch (11) to the
down position. Place the PRES. DUMP switch (12) to
the down position.
(6) Disconnect the test set cable from the
ASPSU and the test set.
(7) Close test connector cover on ASPSU and
tighten two screws.
(8) Lift ASPSU from test set.
(9) Tag the ASPSU or defective modules in
accordance with TB 750-126.
e. Test set shutdown.
(1) Close the ASPSU test set pressure chamber door.
(2) Disconnect the 115 VAC power cable from the ASPSU test set and stow in accordance with TM 10-1670-
(3) Stow the test set cable in accordance with TM 10-1670-266-13&P.
END OF TASK