4-21. G-12E -SERVICE (Cont)
12. Stowing the suspension lines, center line, and risers (cont).
(6) Cut a 36-inch length of tubular nylon webbing (Item 12, Appendix D), or equivalent, with your rigger's knife.
(7) Double the webbing length and make an overhand knot in the alined webbing ends.
b. Locking stow.
(1) Encircle the suspension lines and center line with the webbing and make a girth-hitch in the webbing at a point
15 inches from the closed flaps of the bag.
(2) Thread the webbing and through the right locking stow loop.
(3) Make the first locking stow by pulling the webbing and suspension lines, including the center line, through the
locking stow loop.
GO TO NEXT PAGE