TM 10-1670-268-20&P 0015 00
1. Remove dirt, grease, and foreign material, using plain water or a solution of detergent and water.
2. Rinse with clean water.
3. Wipe dry with clean cloth.
4. Remove burrs by filing.
5. Remove corrosion with a wire brush.
1. Inspect for wear, cracks, excessive corrosion, bends, deformation and bows.
2. Inspect for punctures or torn areas exceeding 6-inches in length or diameter. Inward punctures are
acceptable but outward punctures are not.
3. Inspect for damaged or missing tie down rings, floating nuts, or rivets.
1. Replace parts that show any of the defects identified in INSPECTION above.
2. Replace panel assembly if interlock in tongue and groove is bent or twisted.
TOP OF SUPPORTING STRUCTURE