TM 10-1670-268-20&P 0007 00
TYPE V AND DUAL ROW AIRDROP PLATFORM
0007 00-1/(2 Blank)
This section contains maintenance procedures that are the responsibility of the organizational technician
as authorized by the Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC) and the Source, Maintenance, and
Recoverability (SMR) coded items that are identified in the Repair Parts and Special Tools List (RPSTL).
While performing maintenance on the platform, it should be supported at a proper height, or placed on a
flat level surface.
GENERAL SAFETY PROCEDURES
For all maintenance procedures, extreme caution must be used in lifting or handling the type v and dual
row airdrop platform. Adherence to the following safety procedures applies:
1. Never walk or crawl beneath raised platforms.
2. Use proper equipment for lifting platform.
3. Use proper supporting material to have platforms at proper height.
4. Do not use fingers to align bolt-holes.
5. When lifting platforms, attach safety strap to each lower corner to use in guiding the platforms.
6. Use of steel toe boots are highly recommended.
END OF WORK PACKAGE