1. Detach the connector snaps from the tension plate and remove a turn by rotating the pack in the
direction opposite to the direction of the turn.
2. Attach the connector snaps to the tension plate.
Removing Tangles. To remove a tangle or tangles, keep the two groups of lines separated and work
the tangle, or tangles, as close to the pack as possible.
1. Detach connector snaps from tension plate.
2. Select the top line, or lines that form the tangle and, with the left hand, lift the line, or lines, away
from the other lines.
3. With the right hand, reach through the opening created by lifting the suspension lines and pull pack
assembly through the opening. Do not permit pack assembly to turn.
4. Attach connector snaps to the tension plate.
Removing Twists. A twist occurs when the suspension lines within one group become improperly
1. Grasp top inside lines (1 and 24) at skirt of canopy and trace them to connector snaps.
2. Remove twists by rotating pack assembly between two groups of suspension lines