1. Rotate pack one-quarter turn counter clockwise.
2. Grasp the base of the pilot cute and place it at the right edge of the compressed spring.
3. Place your left hand on the netting even with the left edge of the spring.
4. With the right hand, grasp the pilot chute end of the netting and fold the pilot chute completely over
the spring so that the right edge is even with the spring (up against your left hand).
5. Remove your left hand and place your right hand on top of the netting you just folded over.
6. Place your right hand where the netting meets the fabric on the left side of the pack and rotate the
fabric on top of the netting.
7. Fold the pilot chute in half over itself with the net on top.
8. Secure with a packing weight on top of pilot chute.
9. Perform a rigger check (7th).
Failure to remove the ejector spring compression rods will cause a
malfunction and could result in severe injury or death.
Ensure the excess bridle line between curved pins is stowed
beneath ejector spring. Before the packing aid is removed, ensure
the ejector spring is centered on the pack, if not, adjust accordingly.
After the ejector spring is properly positioned, remove the
Right End Flap