ARMY PARACHUTE LOG RECORD
Remove the log record (DA Form 3912) NAVY LOG from the Parachute Inspection Data Pocket (Log
Record Pocket) located on the ripcord protection flap. Beginning with the initial packing of a parachute
and each time a parachute is repacked, make entries on the Jump, Inspection, and Repack Data page
of the log record as follows (see WP 0004 00, Accomplishing a Log Record).
1. Date. Enter the day, month, and year of each packing action.
2. Bag number. No entry required.
3. Routine inspection. No entry required.
4. Jumped or dropped. No entry required.
5. Repack. Enter a checkmark in the column each time the parachute is repacked.
6. Packers name. The packer performing the packing will sign this entry.
7. Inspectors name. The inspector who has performed the pack-in-process inspection will sign this
8. Unit. Enter the unit designation to which the packer and/or inspection are assigned.
COMPLETION OF PACKING
Install the log record in the log record pocket. Packing of the parachute is now completed.
END OF WORK PACKAGE