0018 00-1/(2 Blank)
24-FOOT DIAMETER TROOP CHEST RESERVE (T-10R) PARACHUTE AND THE MIRPS
THIS SECTION COVERS:
Sewing Machine, Medium-Duty, Zig-zag (Item 42, WP 0044 00)
Cord, Nylon, Type III (Item 10, WP 0057 00)
Thread, Nylon, Size E (Item 39/40, WP 0057 00)
Unpacked, canopy laid flat.
92R (10) Parachute Rigger
Replace Bridle Line for the T-10R as follows:
1. Remove damaged bridle line from canopy apex lines and pilot chute connector loop.
2. Cut a 30-inch length of type III nylon cord and sear ends.
3. Form a ¾-inch loop at one end. Stitch with size E nylon thread, 7 to 11 stitches per inch, 3/16-inch
wide, 1 ¼-inch long, using a medium-duty zig-zag sewing machine.
4. Reinstall bridle line in accordance with procedures in WP 0005 00.
Replace bridle line for the MIRPS as follows:
1. No repairs are authorized on the 13-foot bridle line.
2. Replace an unserviceable bridle line, using a serviceable item from stock.
END OF WORK PACKAGE