4. Place the lower end of the canopy on top of the S-fold suspension lines and locate the lower edge of
the canopy skirt at the lower end of the pack.
5. Accordion fold the remaining canopy length neatly on top of the canopy.
6. Secure the T-10R pilot chute by folding the frame downward and wrapping the pilot chute suspension
lines around canopy.
7. Secure the MIRPS pilot chute with bridle by S-folding neatly on top of canopy.
8. Temporarily secure the folded canopy to the pack tray with the pack opening spring bands.