3. With the right hand, reach through the opening created by lifting the suspension lines and pull pack
assembly through the opening. Do not permit pack assembly to turn.
4. Attach connector snaps to the tension plate.
Removing Twists. A twist occurs when the suspension lines within one group become improperly
1. Grasp top inside lines (1 and 24) at skirt of canopy and trace them to connector snaps.
2. Remove twists by rotating pack assembly between two groups of suspension lines.
3. Recheck lines to ensure they are in proper position.