ARMY TM 10-1670-271-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 14D1-2-464-2
MARINE CORPS TM 01136B-23&P/1
2-7. Assembling the T-10B Parachute(CONT).
(2) Attach the harness to the pack tray as illustrated In figure 2-7, by threading each of the pack tray
diagonal backstrap retainers through the harness diagonal backstrap channels for the required size
and through backstrap keepers.
(3) Secure the pull-dot snap fasteners.
(4) Secure both pack tray horizontal backstrap keepers over horizontal backstrap as illustrated in figure
Figure 2-7. Attaching Pack Tray to the T-10B Harness.
b. Risers. Attach the risers to the T-10B harness as follows (see figure 2-8):
(1) Lay parachute, harness down, with female fittings of harness near male fittings of risers.
(2) Fit heel of male fitting into groove of female fitting (A, figure 2-8).
(3) Fit toe of male fitting into slot of female fitting, close latch (B, figure 2-8), and ensure that the latch is
securely locked. Operate latch and check for smooth operation. Close and lock latch (C, figure 2-8).
(4) Position the cable loop around the latch (D, figure 2-8).
(5) Fit the heel of the safety clip into the slot of the latch (E, Figure 2-8).
(6) Close the safety clip (F, figure 2-8).