ARMY TM 10-1670-271-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 14D1-2-464-2
MARINE CORPS TM 01136B-23&P/1
Figure 2-18. Dressing Apex.
(2) Move to the lower lateral band of the canopy with the right group of lines in the left hand. Lift right
group of suspension lines with the left hand at the anti-inversion net. Hold top center gores in
position with the right hand, and flip right group of gores over left group (figure 2-19).
(3) Start with line number 16 in the right hand. Pick up line 17 with the left hand and lift straight up until
slack is removed from the lower lateral band. With a smooth continuous movement bring the left
hand over the head. When gore inflates, place line 17 on top of line 16. Make certain the V-tabs are
facing down (figure 2-20) and that the gore material folds to the right side.
(4) Continue folding gores until you reach line no 30.
(5) Hold the right group of lines with the left hand. With the right hand, fingers pointing down, scissor the
right group of lines between the 1st and 2nd fingers (figure 2-21).
(6) Rotate this group of lines clockwise until the fingers are tilted slightly upward, so that line 30 is on the
bottom and line 16 is on the top (figure 2-22).
(7) Starting with line 1, fold the left group of gores using the same movement as in step (3), above.
Continue folding the gores until you reach suspension line no. 14. Raise suspension line no 15 and
drape the last gore on the left and the next to last gore on the right (figure 2-23).