ARMY TM 10-1670-271-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 14D1-2-464-2
MARINE CORPS TM 01136B-23&P/1
(8) Insert the two groups of lines into a line separator with the left group of lines in the left slot and the
right group of lines in the right slot.
(9) Hold base of line separator tight against canopy anti-inversion net and pull canopy off the table so
that all gores drape to the right of table (figure 2-24).
Figure 2-24. Two Groups of Lines Inserted in Line Separator and Folded Gores Draped to
Right Side of Table.
(10) Turn line separator counterclockwise so that base is down and slide it back on the table (figure 2-
(11) Place packing weight on suspension lines next to separator (figure 2-26).
(12) Apply additional tension to suspension lines, and flip left group of gores (top half) to left side of
table (figure 2-27).
(13) Dress the bottom gores by pulling gently on the left and right sides of the canopy, moving from the
lower lateral band to the apex.
(14) Dress the top gores by pulling gently while moving to the lower lateral band. The canopy is now in
a flat fold (figure 2-28).