ARMY TM 10-1670-275-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 13C5-25-2
NAVY NAVAIR 13-1-26
2-31. Riser (cont).
Figure 2-67. Forming Riser Clevis Attaching Loop.
(9) Using a tacking needle and ticket no. 8/7 cotton thread, temporarily hand tack riser webbing plies
together at center of 3 inch overlap area. Also, temporarily hand tack center of webbing plies
together at points 1 3/4- and 5 1/2-inches down from riser suspension line attaching loop (figure 2-
(10) Begin formation of right riser strap by passing one end of remaining riser webbing length through
left riser webbing plies, between two temporary tacks made at top end of left riser strap. Further,
thread right riser webbing length through attaching loops on left group of suspension lines until loops
are centered in taped webbing area.
(11) Form riser attaching loop by making a 16 1/2-inch foldback in 46 1/2-inch long running end of riser
Figure 2-68. Temporary Tacking.
(12) Pass top running end of right riser webbing down through left riser webbing plies and overlap
webbing bottom foldback 3 inches.
(13) Using a tacking needle and ticket no. 817 thread, temporarily hand tack center of right riser
webbing plies together in 3 inch long overlap area (figure 2-69).