ARMY TM 10-1670-275-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 13C5-25-2
NAVY NAVAIR 13-1-26
(2) Part number column. Indicates the primary number used by the manufacturer (individual, firm,
corporation, or Government activity), which controls the design and characteristics of the item by
means of its engineering drawings, specifications standards, and inspection requirements to identify
an item or range of items.
(3) Stock number column. This column lists the NSN for the associated part number and manufacturer
identified in the part number and FSCM columns to the left.
(4) Fig. column. This column lists the number of the figure where the item is identified/located in
Section II and III.
(5) Item column. The item number is that number assigned to the item as it appears in the figure
referenced in adjacent figure number column.
C-6. How to Locate Repair Parts.
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known.
(1) First. Using the table of contents, determine the functional group or subfunctional group to which the
item belongs. This is necessary since figures are prepared for functional groups and subfunctional
groups, and listings are divided into the same groups.
(2) Second. Find the figure covering the functional group or subfunctional group to which the item
(3) Third. Identify the item on the figure and note the item number of the item.
(4) Fourth. Refer to the Repair Parts List for the figure to find the line item entry for the item number
noted on the figure.
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National
Stock Number or part number. The NSN index is in the National Item Identification Number (NIIN)*
sequence. The part numbers in the Part Number index are listed in ascending alphanumeric
sequence Both indexes cross-reference you to the illustration figure and item number of the item you
are looking for.
*The NIIN consists of the last 9 digits of the NSN (i.e., 5305-01-675-1467).
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the Item Is the one you're looking for,
then locate the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.