ARMY TM 10-1670-275-23&P
AIR FORCE TO 13C5-25-2
NAVY NAVAIR 13-1-26
(4) Working In a clockwise direction, thread second 18 inch length through right bottom bag tie loop,
through right riser connector loop and through right top back loop.
(5) Close suspension line protector flap over stowed suspension lines (A, figure 2-33).
(6) Pass one running end of left riser securing tie through protector flap left tie loop and secure riser
securing tie running ends with a surgeon's knot and a locking knot. Trim ends to 2 inches (B, figure
(7) Secure protector flap right tie loop using procedures in (6) above
Figure 2-33. Suspension Line Protector Flap Closed and Secured
o. Completing the Pack
(1) Remove log record (DA Form 10-42 or DA Form 3912) from the parachute inspection data pocket
(log record pocket) located on the riser
(2) Make entries on the "Jump, Inspection and Repack Data" page as follows:
(a) Date. Enter the day, month and year of each packing action
(b) Bag number. Indicate whether breakaway or non-breakaway static line attachment.