ARMY TM 10-1670-276-23&P
AIR FORCE T.O. 13C5-29-2
NAVY NAVAIR 13-1-29
Figure 2-17. Flipping Right Gore Group.
(4) Using right hand scissor right group of suspension lines between middle and Index fingers. Rotate right group
one-quarter turn clockwise (figure 2-15).
(5) Beginning with line 1, fold left group of gores, not including last two gores in group.
(6) Raise last suspension line of left gore group, drape last gore on left Drape next to last gore on right. Place last
suspension line on top of other lines In left group.
(7) Insert two suspension line groups into line separator, just below canopy skirt.
(8) Using left hand, hold line separator and separate suspension lines. Grasp canopy with right hand, pull canopy off
right side of table allowing folded gores to drape to side of table (figure 2-19).
(9) Slide canopy back onto table and rotate suspension lines and line separator one-half turn counter-clockwise,
allowing separator base to rest on table.
Place packing weight below line separator and apply additional tension (figure 2-20).