ARMY TM 10-1670-276-23&P
AIR FORCE T.O. 13C5-29-2
NAVY NAVAIR 13-1-29
Figure 2-25. Canopy Stowage Completed.
Stowing the Canopy
(1) Release apex hook-up device.
(2) Grasp canopy just below upper lateral band with left hand. Insert canopy vent into upper right hand corner of
(3) S-fold the canopy into the deployment bag.
(4) Complete canopy stowage with suspension lines extending from center of bag open end (figure 2-25).
(5) Using a 24 Inch length of 1/4 inch wide Type I cotton webbing, make a one turn single bag closing tie by tying top
and bottom center bag tie loops around extended suspension lines (figure 2-26).
(6) Secure tie with a surgeon's knot and a locking knot Trim ends to 2 Inches (figure 2-27).
(7) Flatten deployment bag.