TM 10-1670-277-23&P 0008 00
a. Dissolve one-half cup of dishwashing compound in one-gallon of warm water.
b. Rub soiled area with a clean cloth dampened with solution of dishwashing compound.
c. Rinse cleaned area by repeating rubbing process with a clean portion of cloth dampened with fresh,
Do not dry fabric items in direct sunlight or by laying an item on the
DRYING FABRIC ITEMS
Dry fabric items as follows:
1. Suspend or elevate item in a well-ventilated room or in a heated drying room.
2. Using electric circulating fans may reduce drying time.
3. When heat is used, the heat temperature shall not exceed 160 F (71 C). Preferred temperature is 140 F
CLEANING METAL ITEMS
Clean metal items as follows:
Use care not to damage the adjacent fabric materials.
1. Remove burrs, rough spots, rust or corrosion from metal items by filing with a metal file or by buffing and
polishing with abrasive cloth.
Shield adjacent fabric material before spraying solid film lubricant.
2. Spray metal item with a solid film lubricant and allow to air dry for 24-hours.