TM 10-1670-280-23&P 0013 00
(6) Ensure the connector link assemblies are threaded on the strap in a manner which positions the
odd numbered suspension lines to the left side of the strap.
(7) Secure the ends of the strap.
To properly layout the risers, proceed as follows:
1. Adapting the procedures above for locating the suspension lines in the proper layout, remove all turns,
tangles, and twists from the suspension risers.
2. Arrange the three suspension clevis attaching loops at the ends of the suspension risers in order, with
suspension riser of lines 1 through 40 to the left, suspension riser of lines 41 through 80 in the center and
suspension riser of lines 81 through 120 to the right.
3. Install a large suspension clevis through the riser attaching loops to maintain proper layout of the risers.
PACKING THE G-11D PARACHUTE
After preparing the parachute for proper layout, continue packing the G-11D parachute as follows:
1. Obtain group separation of suspension lines as follows:
a. Begin with the connector link assembly to which suspension line number 1 is attached, count six
connector link assemblies.
b. Grasp all suspension lines attached to the six (6) connector link assemblies and working to the
canopy skirt, separate these lines from the remaining suspension lines.
c. Position a large separator between the two groups of lines at the canopy skirt to maintain group