TM 10-1670-280-23&P 0025 00
5. Position the folded cloth piece in the original reinforcement location on the inside of the canopy skirt and
temporarily handtack the cloth to the canopy material using temporary tacking procedures in WP 0014 00,
6. Using the procedures in steps 4. and 5., above, position the second cloth piece in the original
reinforcement location on the outside of the canopy skirt.
7. Secure the two panel reinforcements to the canopy by stitching two rows of stitching along each edge
according to the details in the illustration below.
8. Stitching will be made in accordance with WP 0014 00, SEWING PROCEDURES.
9. Remove the temporary tacking made in steps 5. and 6., above.
10. Attach a serviceable cutter bracket to the panel reinforcements using the procedures in WP 0024 00,
REEFING LINE CUTTER BRACKET.
END OF WORK PACKAGE