TM 10-1670-280-23&P 0030 00
3. Disassemble the link assembly, using a link separator, if necessary. If the connector link contains
suspension lines, ensure the lines are not allowed to slide off the damaged link during the disassembly
4. As applicable, position an L-bar of the replacement link assembly adjacent to the disassembled original
link assembly and slide the suspension lines from the damaged link onto the replacement link L-bar.
5. If required, pass the remaining L-bar link through the attaching loop of the adjoining component.
6. Fit the replacement link L-bar together and ensure L-bar leg engagement by tapping the end of each L-
bar with a rawhide mallet.
7. As applicable, trace the suspension lines from the connector link assembly to the canopy skirt to ensure
the lines are properly installed and in the correct sequence.
END OF WORK PACKAGE