6. Position a standard template over the crossport aligning the template as close to the original cut out
7. Remove the overhanging fabric from the crossport by searing the fourth side of the patch with a hot
Searing with a hot knife can repair crossports. Sear crossports as follows:
1. The maximum rip cannot exceed ½-inch.
2. Frayed crossports cannot exceed the oversized template.
3. Lay the rib area on a non-burn surface such as a piece of tempered glass.
4. Center the template and trace the inside with a hot knife.