4. Position replacement links so that barrels face Inboard and tighten upward. Attach suspension lines
to their corresponding connector links without crossing.
5. Install risers onto applicable connector links.
6. Using a 7/16-inch open-end wrench, tighten barrel nuts on connector links ¼ turn past hand tight.
7. Hand tack each riser at connector link with one turn double, tape, lacing and tying.
8. Perform follow-up procedure (WPs 0005 00 and 0006 00).
END OF WORK PACKAGE
NOTE: Left Front Riser Link Shown Inboard