Measure and mark 2-inches from center of the power cable opening located at the
top of the harness/container assembly between the risers.
Align the TOP end of the AR2 power cable sleeve end with the harness/container
assemblys 2-inch mark.
(10) Fold under the excess binding tape and stitch AR2 power cable sleeve to the
container with three (3) continuous rows of backstitching from the end of the
sleeve to the 1-inch mark with a medium-duty sewing machine, type 301, and size
FF thread, 6 to 9 stitches per inch.
(11) The portion of the sleeve (approximately 6 ½-inches) to the 7 ½-inch location
mark, as identified in the illustration below, is not attached to the container.
(12) Align the 7 ½-inch location mark on the AR2 power cable sleeve with the top of
the harness/container assembly weapon tie down loop.
(13) At this location, stitch remainder of AR2 power cable sleeve to harness/container
assembly with three (3) continuous rows of backstitching for 1-inch.
(14) Fold under excess binding tape. Sew remainder of the sleeve (approximately 10-
inches) to the container and finish with a total of three (3) continuous rows of 1-
END OF WORK PACKAGE