4. Open hook and pile tapes to expose long housing.
5. Carefully cut and remove tacking securing long housing to upper harness diagonal.
6. Pull long housing through keepers and remove from harness.
7. Route replacement long housing through four harness keepers and behind attachment point of upper
harness diagonal and container.
8. Position housing so that 5 ¼-inches exists between center of terminal fitting and inside edge of upper
9. Tack housing in position from underside of upper harness diagonal strap. Use two (2) turns of nylon
tape, lacing and tying, doubled. Secure with a surgeons knot and locking knot. Trim free ends ¾-
inch from knot.