MC-4 RAM AIR FREE-FALL PERSONNEL PARACHUTE SYSTEM
ILLUSTRATED LIST OF MANUFACTURED ITEMS
MC-4 CONTINUITY SUSPENSION DEVICE
Assemble the MC-4 Continuity Suspension Device in accordance with the illustrations below. Use the
MC-4 Continuity Suspension Device as an aid in conducting the continuity check and other purpose in
which the MC-4 requires suspension.
1. The MC-4 Continuity Suspension Device is constructed from a suitable piece of metal
or plastic tubing, wood, or other light-weight material (approximately 16-feet in length).
2. Bolt or weld approximately 8 clamps (evenly spaced) to the Suspension Device.
3. Ensure both the clamps and the Suspension Device are capable of supporting the
weight of an MC-4 main or reserve parachute.
4. Once constructed, hang from a convenient point, normally from the ceiling, high enough to ensure the
entire canopy is off the ground.
5. Attach an MC-4 main or reserve parachute to insure stability.