TM 10-1670-287-23&P 0005 00
6. Hand-tack each riser below the connector link with one turn double, tape lacing and tying, and with an
7. Remove parachute from suspension device and place in proper layout.
APPLICATION OF MARKINGS
Apply markings as follows:
When a parachute component is placed in service, the month and
year of date placed in service shall be marked on it.
1. Canopy. On cell with data block.
2. Harness/container. On left diagonal back strap near the data label.
3. Pilot chute assembly. Anywhere on fabric area that will be visible after marking.
4. Slider. Anywhere on fabric area that will be visible after marking.
5. Risers. Stencil riser on fabric, in suitable location (near data tag).
6. Allow marking to dry 20 to 30-minutes.