ATTACHMENT OF CONTROL TOGGLES TO CONTROL LINES
Attach control lines to control toggles as follows:
1. Pass control lines through guide rings on rear risers, and then through rings on control toggles.
2. Temporarily secure control lines to rings with a loose overhand knot against toggle ring.
Final adjustment will be made during full-flight trim check (WP 0006 00).
ATTACHMENT OF PILOT CHUTE, BRIDLE LINE, AND DEPLOYMENT BAG
Attach pilot chute, bridle line, and deployment bag as follows:
1. Pass bridle line loop at ring end through deployment bag top grommet from outside to inside.
2. Pass bridle line loop at ring end completely through bridle line attachment ring on top of canopy.
3. Pass opposite end of bridle line and deployment bag through loop at end ring. Pull tight forming a
4. Pass other loop end of bridle line through 1-inch loop at bottom end of pilot chute.
Lower Guide Ring