3. If damage is in a square next to a suspension line, exceeds limits, or would require zig-zag stitching to
the suspension line, the netting should be cut and removed in accordance with C, above. Carefully cut
the zig-zag stitching loose from the suspension line. If the line is cut, the suspension line must be
replaced. Butt the ends of the vertical cord of the new netting to the end of the cut vertical cord on the
suspension line. Start the zig-zag stitch ½-inch from the new netting material. Stitch on the
suspension line and ½-inch beyond the end.
4. Damaged areas in the bottom cord must be repaired in accordance with A or B, below.
If the net section requires replacement, remove the damaged area as follows:
1. Cut the vertical cords close to the top cord sewn to the lower lateral band.
2. Cut the horizontal cords, except for the top cord; leave one square length plus 1-inch on the outside of
the suspension line, where possible.
3. Spread the new piece of netting over the removed section, with the top horizontal cord place below the
old cord sewn to the lower lateral band.
Avoid removal of the vertical net cord from the suspension line, if
possible. When replacing, the vertical net cord must be sewn to the
suspension line, and the old cord shall be carefully removed.