2. Using a suitable sized flat-tip (slotted-head) screwdriver, remove the two locking screws from the
damaged original parachute connector link assembly. Disassemble the link assembly, using a link
separator, if necessary. If the connector link contains suspension lines, ensure the lines are not
allowed to slide off the damaged link during the disassembly process.
3. As applicable, position an L-bar of the replacement link assembly adjacent to the disassembled original
link assembly; slide the suspension lines from the damaged link onto the replacement link L-bar.
4. If required, pass the remaining L-bar of the replacement link through the attaching loop of the adjoining
5. Fit the replacement link L-bars together; ensure the L-bar engagement by tapping the end of each L-bar
with a rawhide mallet.
6. As applicable, trace the suspension lines from the connector link assembly to the canopy skirt to
ensure the lines are properly installed and in the correct sequence.
END OF WORK PACKAGE