PREPARING THE PARACHUTE FOR PROPER LAYOUT
Prepare the parachute as follows:
1. Place packing tools in convenient locations on the packing table.
2. Lay the canopy assembly lengthwise on the packing table, and attach the canopy to the packing table
REMOVING TANGLES/TWISTS FROM APEX LINES
Remove tangles or twists from the apex lines as follows:
1. Locate radial tape 30, at lower lateral band, and follow it to apex line 30, removing turns from the
2. Continue tracing apex line 30 to the bridle loop; remove any tangles/twists by rotating bridle loop until
lines are in proper location.
To remove an inversion, proceed as follows:
1. Remove the canopy from the apex hook; pass the apex down through the canopy.