ELECTRONIC TEST CHAMBER ASSEMBLY, MODEL 453
THIS WORK PACKAGE COVERS:
Disassembly, cleaning, inspection assembly, calibration and adjustment.
Nutdriver, 3/8-inch (WP 0041 00, Item 5)
Screwdriver, Phillips No. 2 X 7-inch (WP 0041 00, Item 8)
Screwdriver, Phillips No. 3 (WP 0041 00, Item 9)
Screwdriver, Slotted, 3/32-inch (WP 0041 00, Item 10)
Isopropyl Alcohol (Anhydrous) (WP 0040 00, Item 1)
Cloth, Lint Free, Cleaning (WP 0040 00, Item 3)
This work package contains information and instructions to keep the Electronic Test Chamber
Assembly, Model 453 in good repair.
Mounting base with attached components weighs 42 lbs. Weight when mounting
base is installed in case is 60 lbs. Use two persons or lifting device when moving
or lifting to prevent injury to personnel.
Do not lift mounting base with attached components by grasping altitude
chamber. Grasp lifting handle on control assembly in right hand and head of
compressor in left hand to lift mounting base with attached components.
INSPECTION PRIOR TO DISASSEMBLY
1. Open carrying case and lift out mounting base with attached components. Place mounting
base on work bench.
2. Visually inspect all components for wear or damage.
3. Ensure that altitude chamber gasket is not damaged or depressed in any way.
4. Visually check all tubes for damage.
5. Note all failures during initial adjustments before use (WP 0010 00).