LAYOUT OF MAIN CANOPY
Preparing The Parachute For Proper Layout
Prepare the parachute as follows:
1. Place packing tools in convenient locations on the packing table.
2. Lay the canopy assembly lengthwise on the packing table (figure 2), and attach the vent loop to the
packing table apex hook.
Figure 2. Attaching Canopy To Packing Table Apex Hook.
3. Attach the connector links to the tension plate and apply enough tension to keep the canopy on the
Removing Tangles/Twists From Apex Lines
Remove tangles or twists from the apex lines as follows:
1. Locate gore 28, at lower lateral band, and follow it to apex line 28, removing turns from the canopy
2. Continue tracing apex line 28 to the bridle loop; remove any tangles/twists by rotating bridle loop until
lines are in proper location.