STOWING THE 20-FOOT STATIC LINE (SEE PREVIOUS SECTION FOR 15-FOOT STATIC LINE)
1. Make first static line stow to the right lower outer static line stow bar.
2. Make second static line stow to the left lower outer static line stow bar.
3. Continue stowing the static line (figure 65, item 1) so that there are two static line stows on each
outer stow bar; four static line stows on both the right and left inner static line stow bars.
4. Inspect container and verify proper stowing of static line by ensuring that there are two stows on both
the left and right outer stow bars.
5. Complete Log Record Book.
6. Rigger Check number 8.
Figure 65. Stowing the 20-Foot Static Line.