Fold The Gores
1. Apply tension as required being cautious not to break the skirt assist ties.
2. At the bottom of the canopy, with your right hand, grasp the lines (figure 9, item 1) below the skirt
assist line attachment points (figure 9, item 2), with the right group lines in the left hand, lift the right
group of suspension lines with the left hand. Hold the top center of the lower lateral band in position
with the right hand and flip the right group of gores over the left group.
3. Start with line number 11 in the right hand. Pick up line number 12 with the left hand and lift straight
up until slack is removed from the lower lateral band. With a smooth continuous movement, bring the
left hand over the head. When the gore inflates, place line number 12 on top of line number 11. Make
certain the gore material folds to the right side.
4. Continue folding gores until you reach line 20.
Figure 9. Folding Gores.
5. Hold the right group of lines with the left hand.