9. Ensure that the skirt assist lines run freely up into the folded canopy. Separate the two groups of lines
attached to the skirt of the canopy (1-10 and 20-11) ensuring that the lines are not routed around the
skirt assist lines.
10. Dress the skirt assist lines (figure 10, item 1) with the suspension lines (figure 10, item 2) to the
outside. The skirt assist lines and the suspension lines should be centered on the canopy and
generally aligned with the radial seam and the center of the table as depicted in Figure 10. Although a
line separator may be used it is not required.
Figure 10. Placing Suspension Lines in Line Separator.
11. Apply second tension.
12. Rough dress gore number 10 from lower lateral band to within 24 inches of the apex, and flip left
group of gores (top half) to left side of table tracing radial seam 20 to the apex.
13. Placing the middle finger between the two groups of suspension lines, grasp the top part of the
canopy and separate the left side from the right side.
14. Continue separation of the canopy until you reach the apex with line 20 on top.
15. Fine dress the bottom gores by pulling gently on the left and right sides of the canopy, moving from
the lower lateral band to the apex.
16. Dress the top gores by pulling gently while moving to the lower lateral band. The canopy is now in a