Long Fold The Canopy
1. Fold the canopy (figure 14, item 1) at the lower lateral band 90 from the left and right sides to the
center forming a 45 degree outside fold.
Figure 14. Folding Canopy at Lower Lateral Band.
2. Fold the left side of the canopy (figure 15, item 1) 180 degrees (approximately 3-inches over the air
channel) to the right so that the suspension lines (figure 15, item 2) are centered on the fold. Place a
packing weight (figure 15, item 3) on the lower lateral band.
3. Continue folding the left group in the same manner until you reach halfway up the canopy and place a
second packing weight.
4. Continue folding until you reach approximately 48 inches from the apex of the canopy and place the
third packing weight.
5. Fold the right side of the canopy in the same manner, beginning at the lower lateral band folding it to
the left. The canopy should be folded evenly into thirds.
Figure 15. Folding Canopy Evenly into Thirds.