REPAIR - continued
Figure 13. Rectangular Patch Including Radial Seam and Skirt Band.
TYING A GIRTH-HITCH KNOT
When threading a new line use the following procedures when forming the girth-hitch knot (figure 14):
1. Thread the new line through the loop, from bottom to top.
2. Route back over the top of the loop.
3. Cross back under the new line.
4. Then back through the loop from top to bottom.
5. Then route between the loop and new line which forms a loop then pull tight.
Figure 14. Girth Hitch.