Remove Lower Control Line (figure 1, item 40)
1. Un-tie the over hand knots in the lower control line.
2. Remove the lower line control toggle and unthread the lower control line from the riser.
3. Loosen the lower control line where it attaches to the middle control line and remove lower control
line by threading through itself.
Attach Lower Control Line (figure 2, item 40)
Once the entire control line assembly has been replaced, the lower control line will need
to be re-measured under 5 lbs and re-marked at 282 inches IAW WP 0005 00.
1. Attach lower control line to the middle control line using a girth hitch.
2. Trace the lower control line down to the riser ensuring it is free and clear of the suspension lines and
route through the control line channel and guide ring.
3. Remove old middle control line.
4. Place parachute in proper layout.
Thread the lower control line through the toggle and place an overhand knot in the lower control line.
END OF WORK PACKAGE
0034 00-7/(8 Blank)