REPLACE - continued
Use of an aid may be required to route control line through control line channel.
3. Trace each control line from the point of attachment at the canopy to the free-end of the control line.
4. Pass the control line free-end from the top, through the two control line channels and then the
channel guide ring(located on the inside of each rear riser), and further past the control line free-end,
through a toggle.
5. Push the toggle up past the 282-inch mark and tie first overhand knot on the yellow mark, below the
toggle, such that the yellow mark (282-inch mark) is located in the center of the first knot.
If the yellow 282-inch mark is not present, re-measure the lower control line assemblies
IAW WP 0005 00.
6. Make a second overhand knot, know should be tight against the first knot.
7. The remaining free end of each control line from the second overhand knot is to measure three
8. Then make the third overhand knot in the free end.
9. Trim the control line free end at a point 1/2-inch below the third overhand knot.
10. Repeat steps 3-9 for opposite toggle.
11. With the left set of connector links on the left post of the tension plate and the right group of connector
links on the right post of the tension plate ,ensure control lines are positioned to the inside.
1. Top right suspension line group. Line 1 (inside top) followed in sequence by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 (outside
top) runs from the canopy to the top right connector link.
2. Bottom right suspension line group. Line 8 (outside bottom) followed in sequence by 9, 10, 11, 12,
13, 14 (inside bottom) runs from the canopy to the bottom right connector link.
3. Bottom left suspension line group. Line 15 (inside bottom) followed in sequence by 16, 17, 18, 19,
20, 21 (outside bottom) runs from the canopy to the bottom left connector link.
4. Top left suspension line group. Line 22 (outside top) followed in sequence by 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
(inside top) runs from the canopy to the top left connector link.
Attach the Pack Tray and Harness to the Main Risers
1. Ensure risers and harness is free of twists.
2. Route large ring of upper left main lift web through large riser ring rotate up 180 and insert small ring
through large ring of upper left main lift web.
3. Pass the locking lug and locking loop through the small ring and insert the lug into the jaws of the
riser release by depressing the two operating locks
4. Ensure that the lug is fully seated into canopy release assembly.