MC-6 PERSONNEL PARACHUTE SYSTEM
MAIN PACK TRAY CLOSING LOOP
92R (10) Parachute Rigger
Tape, Lacing And Tying, Nylon, (Item 42, WP
Lay out on packing table or other suitable area.
Replace Main Closing Loop On Main Pack Tray
1. Remove the damaged closing loop, cut the lacing tape securing the closing loop protective cover.
2. Remove the pack closing loop from the pack tray.
3. Replace damaged pack closing loop with a new pack closing loop, no exceptions.
4. Rotate the closing loop (figure 1, item 1) 90 insuring the loop opening is facing to the inside of the
pack tray (figure 1, item 2).
5. Using a 12-inch length of one turn double tape lacing and tying (figure 1, item 3), tack both sides of
the closing loop protective cover (figure 1, item 4). Secure with a surgeons knot locking knot
trimming the ends to within 1-inch.