REPLACE - continued
Figure 1. Remove Cord From Apex Extractor Attaching Loop (continued).
Attach Reserve Extractor
1. Arrange the canopy on the pack table with gore 1 on top.
Ensure the extractor vent bridle lines are straight and free of twists.
2. Layout the extractor immediately above the apex insuring the extractor vent bridle lines are free of
turns, tangles and twists.
3. Locate the four apex extractor attaching loops (figure 2, item 1) attached to the apex of main seam
numbers 4, 9, 14 and 19 (the four attachment loops are OD in color for easy identification).
4. Route one end of a 12-inch length of one turn single Spectra cord (figure 2, item 2) through one
end of the apex extractor attaching loop (figure 2, item 1), through the looped end of the extractor
vent bridle line (figure 2, item 3), and back through apex extractor attaching loop (figure 2, item 1).
5. Tightly secure the ends of the cord (figure 2, item 2) over the apex extractor-attaching loop (figure 2,
item 1) using a surgeon's knot and a locking knot with a knot in the running end.
6. Trim excess to approximately 1-inch long.
7. Attach the remaining extractor vent bridle lines (figure 2, item 1) in the same manner.