REPLACE - continued
Figure 1. Remove Tacking.
Remove Reserve Pack Tray from Reserve Canopy Risers
1. Remove risers from the riser stow bars.
2. Pull risers from the pack tray releasing risers from the hook pile tape fastener.
Attach the Reserve Risers to the Reserve Canopy
1. Place the reserve canopy and all components on the packing table.
2. Layout reserve canopy on a pack table with the suspension line-organizing card at the bottom of the
3. Extend the canopy to the opposite end of the pack table and temporarily secure the apex to the top of
the pack table by passing a packing loop (figure 2, item 1) through all of the vent loops (figure 2,
item 2). Attach the packing loop (figure 2, item 1) to the apex hook (figure 2, item 3).