REPLACE - continued
Figure 2. Secure Apex To Top Of Packing Loop.
4. At the lower lateral band, split the canopy between the left and right line groups.
5. Layout the reserve risers (figure 3, item 1) directly behind the connector link groups ensuring there
are no twists.
6. Evenly mate the hook pile tape between the reserve risers plies.
7. Ensure the gates of the snap hooks are facing downwards and the butterfly portions of the snap
hooks are facing outwards.
Figure 3. Lay Out Risers Behind Connector Groups.
8. Using an 8-inch adjustable wrench, completely open the barrel nut on the connector links (figure 4,
item 1), remove connector links (figure 4, item 1) from line organizing card and loosely connect
connector links to proper riser (figure 4, item 2).