REPAIR - continued
2. Scissor cut a 13-inch length of 3/8-inch wide nylon webbing and mark webbing IAW figure 2.
Figure 2. Suspension Line Attaching Loop Marking Diagram.
3. Route one end of the webbing through the girth hitch on the suspension line.
4. Align marks and fold webbing over the existing webbing.
5. Fold ends under 1/4-inch and pin in place ensuring the long section of the webbing is positioned on
the inside of the canopy.
6. Using a single needle sewing machine, size E nylon thread, 7 to 11 stitches per inch, sew in place.
Backstitch 1-inch on attaching loop end. Extend stitch 1-inch beyond the free end of the webbing.